Quick + Delicious Recipes for Food-Lovers With a Lot on Their Plate
sign up to get new recipes each week!
ONE POT PASTA + OTHER STOVETOP RECIPES
- One Pot Creamy Pesto Pasta with ChickenLoaded with tender chicken and a silky basil pesto sauce, this one pot pasta recipe is ready in under 30 minutes!
- Salmon with Lemon Caper Sauce (Salmon Meuniere)Salmon meunière is a simple, pan-cooked salmon recipe with a bright, lemon-butter sauce that will make you feel like you’re eating at the best restaurant in town.
- Sausage and Eggplant One Pot PastaThis one pot sausage and eggplant pasta is the perfect meal. It’s loaded with fresh veggies and just enough sweet Italian sausage to give it tons of flavor.
- One Pot Sausage and Broccoli PastaThis one-pot pasta with sausage and broccoli is the easiest dinner ever but it’s so delicious. It has tons of flavor from the sausage, plus a delicious garlic and oil sauce that I can never get enough of.
Hi, I’m Lauren!
I love to cook — but even more importantly, I really like to eat!
I have a demanding day job that keeps me busy, so time is precious. That’s why I’m all about finding ways to make delicious, restaurant-quality meals at home on a tight schedule.
I’m a cooking school graduate and have published 5 cookbooks all about making meals at home easier.
AS SEEN ON
Air fryer favorites
- Easy Air Fryer Chicken ParmesanAir Fryer Chicken Parmesan makes this classic recipe easier than ever. Enjoy your favorite Italian dish in under 20 minutes!
- Easy Air Fryer Chicken Cutlets (No Egg, No Flour)Easy breaded chicken cutlets, simplified! This paired down recipe is made in the air fryer without eggs, flour, or oil.
- Air Fryer Potato CroquettesAir fryer croquettes, inspired by Spanish croquetas de jamon, have a delicious, crispy exterior and a soft, creamy center—and you don’t even have to break out the frying pan.
- Smoky Air Fryer Mac and CheeseThis ultra-creamy mac and cheese recipe is made right in your air fryer — no boiling required! Smoked gouda and paprika give it a fantastic smokey flavor that really takes it to the next level. If you love homemade macaroni and cheese, you’re going to flip for this recipe!
FAST + EASY BREAKFAST IDEAS
- Cranberry Orange Baked Oats for OneThis single-serving baked oats recipe will get your day started on the right foot.
- Double Chocolate Zucchini Muffins with Chai SpicesDouble chocolate zucchini muffins are a great way to start your day off right. Decadently moist and absolutely delicious, they have a double dose of chocolate and chai spices for an extra flavor boost.
- Blackberry Yogurt Parfait RecipeThese delicious and easy-to-make parfaits can be made ahead of time, so they’re perfect for busy foodies on the go.
- Make-Ahead Breakfast Burritos with Potatoes and ChorizoThe perfect departure from the usual breakfast routine, these breakfast burritos loaded with potatoes and chorizo are as flavorful as they are filling. This freezer-friendly burrito will have you out the door and ready to tackle the day in no time!
ARTICLES + GUIDES
- 20 Easy Marinade IdeasMarinades are an easy way to transform a basic piece of meat into something special that makes dinner more interesting. Here are 20 easy marinade ideas to make weeknight cooking a breeze!
- DIY Guide to Making Your Own Marinade RecipesDIY marinade recipes are a great way to get a jump start on meal prep! This easy guide will show you how to build your own delicious recipe.
- 10 Inspiring Grain Bowl IdeasWhen it comes to choosing ingredients for a grain bowl, you really can’t go wrong. They’re a great opportunity to flex your creativity in the kitchen! Here are 10 tasty grain bowl ideas to get you started.
- DIY Guide to Building the Perfect Grain BowlGrain bowls are super trendy right now — and for good reason! They’re easy to make, healthy, satisfying and absolutely delicious. This handy guide will provide the basics of what a grain bowl is and how to create one that’s perfect for you.
Snacks and Treats
- Peppermint Frosted Cake Mix CookiesSoft and chewy 4-ingredient cake mix cookies topped with a super simple homemade frosting and festive peppermint pieces.
- Ferrero Rocher Cookies (Chocolate Hazelnut Cookies)Ferrero Rocher cookies are the perfect choice for anyone who loves chocolate. These thick and chewy chocolate hazelnut cookies are are 100% better than any store-bought cookie I’ve ever had, and they have only 6 ingredients!
- No Churn Coffee Ice CreamThis simple no-churn coffee ice cream recipe whips up into a deliciously smooth and creamy dessert that’s perfect for those of us who are short on time but want to enjoy a sweet summer treat.
- Chocolate Marshmallow Cookies (Brownie Mix Cookies)Easy chocolate marshmallow cookies (made with brownie mix!) are super fudgy and chewy. You’ll love their indulgent s’mores flavor!